Are You Ready for the New Year?



2016 is right around the corner! Are you ready? Do you have some ideas for what you want to do next year? I've got some goals that I've written down, and I'm actually very excited.

Every year, this is a time to renew your life. Where do you want to be in a year? Do you want to increase your sales? Make more money? Or just become better at what you want to do?

No matter what your goals are, you need to have a plan of action. If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it dead on the head every time. Don't let that happen to you!

Consider Alice in Wonderland. When she came upon a fork in the road, Alice asked the Cheshire Cat which way to go. The Cat asked, "Where are you going?" Alice said she didn't know. The Cheshire Cat said, "Then it doesn't matter which way you go.


I don't know what's in store for you in 2016, but if you have a goal, you need to sit down and write it out. About 3% of people are goal setters. That means that in a room of 100 people, three people in that room have more money than the other 97 combined. If you write down a goal, you start to process it and integrate it into your life.

If you have any questions, reach out to me! I love the joy of giving. I've been in 500 dealerships, trained thousands of salespeople, set up development centers, and I'm in the pit every week. I know what's going on out there from the high end of the car market to the low end. If you want some insider tips, let me know!

I want to be there for you now and in the future. I'm excited to be part of your growth this year. I know that whatever you set your mind to, you can achieve it.

So go forth and set those goals! Have a great New Year's, and call me with any questions!

No comments :

Post a Comment