The Key to Accomplishing Your Daily Goals



I train all over the nation and people are always asking me how many calls they need to make, how they should track their calls, and what they should do to be better at what they do. I give all of them the same answer.

If you want to make improvements in your field or in your personal life, it all starts with making a daily goal. If you make 10 quality contacts, calls, or handshakes, you're probably going to make a sale. These are little goals that add up in the long run.


Today, I want to challenge you. Set 10 goals for yourself each day and try to achieve them. If you think it's more realistic to set the goal at five, start with that! Once you start accomplishing your five goals a day with regularity, increase the number of goals you want to accomplish each day!

Force yourself to set the goals for you! Once you start doing this, you will have a track record and will be able to have fun with it!

If you have any questions about making taking the next step in you business, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I would love to give you a hand!

No comments :

Post a Comment